Wednesday, June 26, 2013

About myself

Hi Everyone,

My name is Shusuke Sugihara and I am a high school student. I have lived in Japan only for the first six months of my life, but I speak Japanese the best. I moved to America when I was in fifth grade. Although, I have lived in English speaking country the longest, my English skills are not very good.

I like playing soccer. I have played soccer since when I was in kindergarten. Although, I did not neglect school work at all, my first priority was always soccer. I have worked hard to always become better. Few years ago, when I lived in Washington, my team and I were able to become the top 8 team in state. For personal reasons, I quit playing soccer seriously when I moved to California but I still enjoying playing soccer as a hobby.

I am currently a high school student and is planning on graduating high school this June. I am going to move back to Japan by myself after I graduate and apply for Japanese college. When I get into a college, I would like to major in psychology. This has been my personal goal since when I was in middle school and I am working hard currently to achieve this goal. I am planning on becoming a psychologist after I graduate college.

Thank You - Shu

No comments:

Post a Comment